1. Markets will be held on the last Saturday of every month from 9.30am to 1pm. Market dates for 2017 are posted on here.
2. Produce ideally must be sourced or made locally.
3. Costs: half a table: £7. One table – £10. One and a half tables – £14. Two tables – £18. Outside table – £25
4. Payment must be made at the time of booking via Paypal http://www.marlowcommunitymarket.com/stallholders-area/pay-for-your-pitch/ or by cheque, payable to Transition Town Marlow CIC, sent to TTM Community Market, 85 Oak Tree Road, Marlow, Bucks SL7 3EU. It is essential to confirm your booking before payment.
5. At least one week’s notice is required for a refund. Refunds will incur a 50 pence admin charge plus any PayPal fees.
6. Tables are 183cm x 69cm (72”x27”). Clothes rails or other bulky appendages to your table will be charged as a table or a half table, depending on size.
7. A pitch can comprise of half a table, one table, one and a half tables, or two tables. These sizes may not always be available.
8. Please arrive at the market no earlier than 8.00am, but make sure you give yourself plenty of time to set up your stall and be ready to start selling by 9.30am.
9. Within the hall, a certain location for your pitch cannot be guaranteed, although we will do our best to accommodate your request.
10. The position of latecomers’ stalls may be subject to change.
11. All stallholders must be insured. Please let us know if you are already insured or require cover under our insurance. If you require cover under our insurance, you need to pay £2.50 in cash on the morning of the market.
12. The market is plastic carrier bag free. Please bring reusable or non-plastic biodegradable alternatives for your customers to use, or collect cornstarch bags from us at a charge of 5p per bag. Please use as little packaging as possible in general.
13. We ask you to sell your produce or offer services at fair, affordable prices.
14. We will provide a certain amount of publicity for the market, but ask you to mention the market on any relevant marketing material and/or on your website.
15. You should display the name and address of your business on your stall.
16. You are required to clear away all your belongings, including rubbish, and leave Liston Hall by 1.45pm.
Happy market-ing! Please contact us if you have any queries.
Contact details for Liston Hall:
LISTON HALL, CHAPEL STREET, MARLOW, BUCKS SL7 1DD.
Phone 01628 472558, Mon-Fri 9.30 til 12 only.